Qualifying for the unsecured loan can be specially tricky in the event that you’ve filed bankruptcy in past times. If a bankruptcy is discharged for at the least one year, LendingPoint may be happy to utilize you.
LendingPoint provides loans to borrowers in 49 states and Washington, DC with fico scores as low at 585. Qualified candidates can borrow as much as $25,000 and interest levels begin at 15.49per cent as much as 35.99per cent.
Lower credit scores accepted in the event that you meet other certification criteria
Last bankruptcy is not necessarily a deal killer since long since it ended up being released at the very least one year ago
No prepayment penalty is applicable should you want to spend down your loan early
Lower optimum loan quantity weighed against other loan providers
Origination fees is as high as 6%, according to the continuing state your geographical area
Greater rates of interest set alongside the APR you could elsewhere be offered with better credit
Other important info:
- Minimum/maximum amount you are able to borrow: $2,000 to $25,000
- APR range: 15.49percent–35.99%
- Costs: LendingPoint costs origination fees as high as 6%.
- Recommended minimal credit rating: 585
- Other certification needs: you need to be 18 years or older, offer a situation or federal ID and Social Security quantity, and possess a banking account in your title. Continue reading