The Senior Citizens Handbook is a resource for seniors, their loved ones, and their caregivers to offer a synopsis of and email address for possibilities and alternatives dealing with elderly people today, with a listing of exactly exactly how specific laws and regulations affect Virginia’s elder residents and practical advice on problems such as for instance Medicaid, Alzheimer’s Disease, landlord-tenant relations, and many other things.
There is a considerable range of community-service organizations that detail the many solutions open to elderly people.
Revised March 2013
- Social protection as well as your your retirement plans
- How will you be eligible for your retirement advantages?
- Exactly how much will your retirement benefit be?
- Complete retirement age
- Age to get complete Social protection advantages
- Early your your your retirement
- Delayed retirement
- Determining when you should retire
- Pension advantages for widows and widowers
- Benefits for household members4
- Spouse’s Advantages
- Optimum household advantages
- Social Safety Benefits and Breakup
- How will you subscribe to Social safety?
- Straight to impress
- In the event that you work and obtain advantages in the time that is same
- A unique month-to-month guideline
- Your advantages can be taxable
- Retirement benefits from work perhaps maybe not included in Social protection
- Making america
- Supplemental Safety Money
- Trying to get Advantages
- Appeals Process for SSI